WHAT ARE PRESERVED ROSES?
Our MFLEURS roses are real roses picked at their peak of beauty and preserved with a non-toxic process to retain their vibrancy and extend their lifespan to a year or more with the proper flower care.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FLOWERS?
- Do NOT water MFLEURS flowers. Your roses have undergone a preservation process permitting them to have a long lifespan.
- Avoid direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold and humidity. The roses are for made for enjoying indoors. The ideal temperature is 18-22 oC or 64-72 o
- Handle roses with care since they are real roses.
- Avoid touching them to allow them to last longer.
- MFLEURS roses are not edible, as they have been preserved with a non-toxic preservative.
Other flower information:
- Some metallic roses (such as silver, gold, bronze and rose gold) have undergone a coloring process which may cause the color to show cracks.
- When mixing color options in an arrangement, colors in high contrast may permeate one another.
WHAT IS OUR RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY?
Our MFLEURS products are customized and made to order for you and as such they cannot be exchanged or returned. All sales are final, and no refunds or store credit will be issued.
- We urge you to review your order before submitting it to ensure it is the ideal MFLEURS arrangement you had in mind.
- MFLEURS strives to make you happy with your order. Feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns you may have.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Call us toll free at 1-844-MFLEURS / 1-844-635-3877 from Monday to Friday between 10am-6pm and 10am-5pm Saturday.
Email us at: ShopNC@MFLEURSUSA.com
WHAT IS OUR DELIVERY PROCESS?
Our hand delivery adheres to CDC recommended guidelines. Prior to the delivery, the recipient will receive a phone call advising them of their MFLEURS delivery.
Kindly double-check delivery addresses. MFLEURS cannot be responsible for an order that has been returned or delayed because of an incorrect or non-deliverable address provided by the customer.